Tag: Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3
iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak has completed its first month celebration which flawlessly supported iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to be jailbroken. Unless Pangu tool were there, we may still have to stay with the iOS 9 breakthrough wistfully. However, after the tool Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak became the dwelling tool utterly for six versions, we acknowledged another two editions which released as regards two divided terms to keep the security higher.
Even though there are two causes and that answered by Apple, both are related to security clarifications of jailbreak and some other software hacking system. So the fasten stand behind iOS 9.3.4 and iOS 9.3.5 orderly. And also in the other hand, these place against convenient of the iOS 10 breakthrough either. In accordance with many jailbreak resources, there might not answer the iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak as hackers already started chasing the path for iOS 10 jailbreak even at this moment.
Pangu 1.1 update for the certification matter
Pangu has already concluded that many users criticized about the rejailbreak matter of the computer based jailbreak formerly. This occurred because the jailbreak completed its duration weekly and cracked till it redeveloped through the Pangu app. The update has fulfilled the substance drawing the guarantee to the year 2017 of the month April.
Once you replace your older jailbreak with the update, you too will include for the 2017 Beijing documentation. Or simply move using the Pangu v1.1, which competence move forward you to the nest year in a straight line.
iOS 9.3.4 download cracked the Pangu tool
Soon afterward from the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak, Apple hit the tool for the first time using the version iOS 9.3.4 download even without any symptom. As the singing gateway taken few weeks to put up the shutters which let users toggle between iOS 9.3.3 and iOS 9.3.4, many users reportedly take the advantage till to get excluded couple of days ago.
By the way, you are not eligible downgrade for any iOS version now. Even jailbreak fans take no notice of the Apple announcement to update with the modern security patch right away, they have to keep on the same since they cannot expect for the iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak certainly.
Once you might need to unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3, just use the option Cydia eraser from the Cydia app store without let iTunes to make your device an installed iOS 9.3.5. There is no any way to move back to your jailbreakable editions.
The reason for iOS 9.3.5 became an unplanned release?
When we focus to the iOS 9.3.5 download, which many users still doesn’t capture the purpose. This is one of incredible release of the array, that taken the responsibility of protecting user’s privacy. If you just guess that this must be another jailbreak patch. It is completely wrong.
According to many official collectives, its patches were highlighted as a result of a serious protection code. It is related to an unofficial software developer based on Israel that two investigators make known as a hacking system of users Smartphone security. It also announced the system could enter any of your device documents to amass all particulars they expect. This would be an immense issue since it seemed to be dominated from iOS 7.0. The media proclaimed their aim was official reporters to hack all confidential particulars from their emails, contacts, sms and even though any other logins.
Although it is, you may surprise what would your react for in this matter since you will have to lose Cydia download iOS 9.3.3, right away you come to the iOS 9.3.5 install. Remember to make the version a considerable; Company has separated it from downgradability even for iOS 9.3.4. But we don’t recommend you for a definite jailbreak or to upgrade right away.
The time you worried using older iOS 9.0 jailbroken devices can be over right now. Team Pangu has found the path of jailbreak against the iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3 security and freed it on 24th of July. The recent tool has a lot to talk as it completely different from all previous tools even Pangu 9. The ability to iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak without a PC and the semi-untethered status are the front-page fine points which made iOS 9.3.3 a glamor. However they are, it is time to show the way of jailbreak all settled on 64bit iPhone, iPod touch and iPad using Pangu 9.3.3.
Inside story of jailbreak iOS 9.3.3
The newfangled jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 of Pangu too continue its former way of limiting the compatibility for devices of 64bit processors. You can refer our device list while carrying on the guide to confirm if you anxious whether you are listed or not. Anyhow, there are two main ways to handle Pangu iOS 9.3.3 download with or left out the PC. This is kind of unfamiliar for newer jailbreak fans if they were not with the tool JailbreakMe experience. Just browse your device for the installation of Pangu/pp application and get jailbroken. And even the entire procedure you have to practice with the PC too changed inside a new. And it is only for Virtual users or originally Windows based PCs which cannot use on Mac OS X.
As it mean to break all iOS versions up to iOS 9.3.3; although they say to remain with the highest jailbreakable version, you are competence for that even while working on iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.2 constantly.
iOS 9.3.3 semi-untethered jailbreak
It is a bit tough use such a device when it is doubt to keep continually jailbroken status. Thus this seems to be cool for those who were in suspense for an un-jailbreak option after iOS 8.0 term. Simply break away from your status using a reboot. And when you wish to have it back, make an effort using the PP app you established during the jailbreak.
Expiration of Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak
It is important to remark here, that the dewy tool has two separated expiration duration which users have to refresh. Therefore, when users fulfilled their Cydia download iOS 9.3.3 using the method of PC download, it occurred the expiration of 7 days and the other of browser-based will keep you remain during the next year through, till you completed 365 days for the expiration.
- iPad Pro
- iPad Air and iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6th G
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 5s
English version of Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak
This is about the original arrangement of team Pangu for their users in Chinese, till an update of English will arrive. Although it has to use in Chinese, each and every step is clear. The tutorial we will put in writing will guide you through a complete jailbreak operation. This is same for both tools.
Is there any tool for 32bit devices?
In simply, it is not there. But there is good news for those who shot to pieces when they realize their devices are not listed for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak either. This was noted the twitter account of @assistant25pp, which there will be something fresh on 27th of July for them. So be attentive of what you will receive from tomorrow including Cydia crash and bug fixes too.
Pangu iOS 9.3.3 – Browser based
This procedure is the one which lead you through an operation of Safari-based. And also, the one which stretch your jailbreak duration for 365 days. You can use the given video for your Cydia iOS 9.3.3 accomplishment.
How to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 using a Windows PC?
- Upgrade the device with your pride of place iOS versions from iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.2.1 or iOS 9.2
- Install recent iTunes properly with your PC to trust one another devices
- Disable – Find My iPhone, Passcode
- Network the iDevice to the Windows/ virtual computer using a Lightning cable
- Download the setup of PP/Pangu using the below
- Right click to get the list of options and simply get the option “Run as administrator”
- When a window will appear on your PC to confirm the “User Account Control”, continue it with Yes
- Another window will appear as a security alert. So just “Allow Access”
- And then the tool will launch and you have the click the single button holds for you to process the true tool download and for the installation as well
- So you will see the PP tool will become newer as shown below
- Run this too using the option “Run as administrator”
- Again a window will prompt from User Account Control. Pass this too with Yes
- Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak will open its UI though PP app to search for your connected iDevice
- When it completed, the tool will open with a green color button to click for the jailbreak. And when you click it, the button will show you that it is proceeding
- This stage will ask for your true Apple ID or you can escape it using the other option as Phony Apple ID
- The process will place the app icon as below
- And then set foot in your iDevice settings and also for its General section as well
- After two steps of Trust, you can click OK for the next prompt to place PP app icon with the device Home Screen
- Now, click the circle appears in the middle of the tool as below
- Just press the sleep button to let the device get close. So ignore the notification prompt that you have to manage the storage (This notification is a usual one which prompt when the Pangu tool need to write on your System to place Cydia)
- Let your device get its jailbreak status automatically from here. After a reboot, your Home screen will open with three apps as shown
- It is done and you can enjoy Cydia download iOS 9.3.3 after its launch.
Launching Cydia app download
Current status of jailbreak iOS 9.3.3
Although both tools seemed to be stable with the jailbreak, you may have to try out few attempts to extract the result. And there were complaints that Cydia app too has some errors to handle when users try to open it. So you just have to hold the fort as we noted it will become newer from tomorrow. And Cydia too may not completely ready for you to navigate all tweaks from iOS 9.1 to iOS 9.3.3. While it is fresh to use, you must prepare your status with your own.
Download Pangu for jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 to 9.2
Pangu team released a new jailbreak tool for iOS 9.2 to 9.3.3 devices. This latest jailbreak tool claimed to work on all 64 bit devices and currently only in Chinese language. MAC and linux users will have to run a virtual machine since PP Pangu 9.3.3 is requires Windows PC.
Pangu 9.3.3 supported devices
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE
iPod touch 6G
iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro
This is a semi untethered jailbreak which is a combination of tethered and untethered jailbraks. Users may requires to re install Cydia by running PP Pangu tool everytime you reboot the device.
How to jailbreak with Pangu 9.3.3
You need a Windows computer, Compatible device and a data cable to run Pangu 9.3.3. Prepare your device by having a full backup, Turn off Find my iPhone, Passcode lock and you are ready to proceed with Cydia download
- Make sure you have iOS 9.2, 9.2.1, 9.3, 9.3.1, 9.3.2 or 9.3.3
- Connect your device to the computer
- Run PP Pangu jailbreak tool installer
- Grant necessary permissions to run the software
- Click on the button of interface to start downloading jailbreak tool
- After download, Go to homescreen of your device and run PP Pangu jailbreak tool
- Go to your Settings > General > Device Management.
- Make the profile trusted
- Go back to home screen and run PP Pangu tool
- Enable Push notifications
- Tap on jailbreak button
- Lock the device
- Wait until your device respring itself and you will have Cydia installed.
Restart your device and try again if PP Pangu failed to complete jailbreak process.