Tag: jailbreak ios 9.0.2
Pangu team has released a new iOS 9 jailbreak tool for windows, updating its untethered package for users those who has already jailbroken their iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The new Pangu 9 jailbreak update, which came in at version 1.2.0 with latest cydia installer v1.1.26 and some fix some bugs in Manage storage. Just you can download pangu 9 1.2 from our direct download link to jailbreak iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 iDevices. It is currently available for windows only at this moment, but we hope to mac OS X version of the tool so soon from Pangu. Download the new tool and use our iOS 9 jailbreak guide to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Note : If you have already jailbroken your iDevice, simply open the cydia and refresh with latest pangu untethered package. No need to re-jailbreak to update the latest pangu package.
Complete Change log of Pangu 9 1.2
- Bundled latest cydia installer v1.1.26 with new patcyh which fixed failure to open MobileSafari URL scheme.
- Fixed the bug that preferences > Storage&iCloud Usage > Manage Storage
Pangu 9 1.2 Compatible iOS Devices
- iPhones : iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 4s
- iPads : iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- iPod touches : iPod touch 5th Generation, iPod touch 6th Generation
Pre-requisites of Pangu 9 1.2 jailbreak
- Pangu always recommends to backup before going to the head of the jailbreak with Pangu9 1.2. When something goes wrong, a backup will be the best escape plan for restoring your idevice. Using iTunes r iCloud, take complete device backup first of all.
- “Find my iPhone” and “Passcode or Touch ID” options in your idevice should be disabled. And also anti-virus protector.
- Your device should be on airplane mode.
- Latest iTunes version should be installed. If you forgot to install, please install latest iTunes version.
- If your device is running on OTA update firmware, you should restore your device to the fresh firmware using iTunes, because OTA updates won’t work with Pangu 9 jailbreak.
How to jailbreak iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu 9 1.2 (Pangu v1.2.0)
Keep in mind that the tutorial only for windows users. But remember that if you are a mac user you can use a virtual machine to jailbreak iOS 9 on Mac with Pangu tool.
- Download Pangu 9 1.2 from above download link.
- Connect your iDevice to PC and open the pangu tool. Within few times, pangu will identify your idevice.
- You will find the first window with a start button. Click on it and wait for the second window.
- You will see the second window with two buttons like “Cancel” and “Already backup”. Click on the “Already backup” button to continue the process.
- During the process period, you will see “WWDC” and “Pangu “apps appear on the home screen. Pangu will unlock your device and re-enable airplane mode and then pangu will start to run on the home screen.
- After the short time, Pangu will show you the message “jailbreak completed” and a device will reboot. Then you can see the cydia icon on your idevice home screen.
That is all. Now you can enable “Passcode or Touch ID”, “Find my iPhone” options and anti-virus programs which have disabled temporary before the proceed. If you have any jailbreak problem, use our troubleshooting guide below.
If you could not jailbreak your device properly, restore your device using pangu restore facility or reboot both of your device or otherwise check airplane mode and try again. Don’t make any changes in your idevice during the proceed.
Terms : Use the Pangu 9 1.2 tool at your own risk.
Most awaited iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak tool has out by Pangu. The tool is currently available only for windows, but mac users can install windows on a virtual machine and then can use Pangu 9. All iPhones, iPads and iPod touches including iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus are supported for Pangu 9 jailbreak. Here is the complete instruction about how to jailbreak iOS 9 with Pangu.
Pangu 9 jailbreak is compatible following iOS devices
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini with retina, iPad mini 3, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad
- iPod touch (5th and 6th generation)
Pre-requirements – Before begin to Pangu 9 jailbreak on your iDevice
- Please don’t forget to do complete device backup. The jailbreak has been worked properly, but on the off chance something goes wrong. So backup will be the good escape plan for any data losing.
- Disable all anti-virus software or firewalls which are running on your device system.
- Enable your device’s Airplane mode. Because your device should be kept on the airplane mode before the process.
- Disable “Find my iPhone” option. Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone > Switch off
- Disable “Passcode or Touch ID” option. Settings > General > Passcode or Touch ID > Switch off.
- Installed latest iTunes version. If you already installed, you can skip this step.
- IMPORTANT : If you have upgraded your iDevice firmware using OTA, don’t forget that OTA update does not work with jailbreak. So download the new firmware and restore your device again using iTunes.
- This tutorial only for windows. We will be back with jailbreak tutorial for mac.
How to jailbreak iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu 9 jailbreak
Step 1 : Download Pangu 9 jailbreak tool ( Pangu v1.0.0) from here.
Step 2 : Connect your iDevice to PC using USB data cable.
Step 3 : Open the tool and allows to identify your device. Pangu will complete device identification within few seconds.
Step 4 : You can see the jailbreak window with Start button. click on it.
Step 5 : In the next window, you will find two buttons named cancel and Already backup. Click on the “Already backup”.
Step 6 : During the jailbreak process, two apps like “WWDC” and “Pangu” will appear on your device home screen. Your device will start to reboot itself after getting permission to unlock your device and turn on the airplane mode again.
Step 7 : After short time, It will ask permission to run the Pangu tool from the home screen. Give the permission to do it.
Step 8 : Pangu will few seconds to complete the jailbreak process and you will get the message “Jailbreak completed”. Now safely close the pangu app. You can find the cydia icon after reboot your device.
That is all. Now you can enable Find my iPhone and Passcode or touch ID which are disabled temporary before the process. If you need to watch a video demonstration scroll down and watch our video tutorial.
Jailbreak iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 – Video Tutorial
If you failed on the jailbreak in several times, you can try again after restart both of your device or enable airplane mode or else restore your device through the Pangu restore function.
Terms : Use the Pangu 9 jailbreak tool at your own risk. We can’t assume responsibility for any device damaged during the process.