Tag: download pangu
After releasing Pangu v1.0.1 late last week, Pangu has now out Pangu v1.1.0 to jailbreak iOS 9 to iOS 9.0.2 iPhones, iPads and iPod touches. The new one like all the before versions, but came out fixing some bugs which found in pre-versions and many improvements than the before one. Anyhow, the new tool is also available only for windows and according to the Pangu team Mac OS X jailbreak version to be coming soon. Just download Pangu9 1.1 from our direct download link given below. Here is the complete description about Pangu9 new update.
If you already jailbroken your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch using any Pangu9 pre-version, do not need to re-jailbreak your idevice again. You can update to the latest Pangu 9.0.x untethered 1.1 package simply opening cydia. And get all the latest bug fix updates and new features on your idevice also.
Complete change log of Pangu9 1.1
Pangu team has mentioned about their new tool’s bug fixes and improvements on their official web page. Here is the full change log of Pangu9 1.1 :
- Included the re-jailbreak function – The functions only for some device that were updated using iTunes, but were detected as jailbroken device.
- Improved jailbreak program’s reliability and success rate for 64bit devices.
- Improved jailbreak speed and optimized backup process in new Pangu9 tool and fixed as bug that push to fail to jailbreak with low disk space in windows.
- Fixed an error that leads to fail to use the instrument function in Xcode.
- Fixed a bug that push to an exit on the jailbreak tool with abnormal network status.
Pangu9 1.1 Compatible iOS Devices
- iPhones : 6s/ 6s plus / 6/ 6 plus/ 5/ 5c/ 5s/ 4s
- iPads : 4/ 3/ 2/ mini 1/ mini 2/ mini 3/ Air 1/ Air 2
- iPod touches : 5th Generation / 6th Generation
- iOS 9
- iOS 9.0.1
- iOS 9.0.2
If you have not jailbroken your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch yet, you can download pangu9 1.1.0 for windows and follow our step guide given below.
How to jailbreak iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu9 1.1 (New Update)
- Before you begin to process, remind to disable Find my iPhone, Passcode or Touch ID and especially, keep backup using iTunes or iCloud. Device should be on the Airplane mode and fully charged device battery must need. Click here to download Pangu9 1.1.0
- Connect your iDevice to PC using USB data cable and open the downloaded Pangu tool.
- Click start from the jailbreak window. After that you will see the next window. Click “Already backup” button to continue the process.
- During the process, you can see two apps appear on the home screen called “WWDC” and “Pangu”. Pangu will unlock your device and turn on airplane mode after reboot at once.
- After short while, pangu start to run on the home screen. It will takes few seconds to jailbreak your device. If you saw the message “Jailbreak completed”, safely close the pangu app and lets to reboot itself. Now find the cydia app and enjoy.
That is all. jailbreak is done successfully. Now you can turn on Passcode or Touch ID and Find my iPhone which you disabled temporary.
If you failed on the jailbreak in several times, reboot both of your device or enable airplane mode or otherwise using Pangu’s restore function and restore your device and try again. Don’t touch anything or don’t make any changes during the jailbreak running period. Don’t make any mistake, then you can jailbreak your device properly.
Most awaited iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak tool has out by Pangu. The tool is currently available only for windows, but mac users can install windows on a virtual machine and then can use Pangu 9. All iPhones, iPads and iPod touches including iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus are supported for Pangu 9 jailbreak. Here is the complete instruction about how to jailbreak iOS 9 with Pangu.
Pangu 9 jailbreak is compatible following iOS devices
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini with retina, iPad mini 3, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad
- iPod touch (5th and 6th generation)
Pre-requirements – Before begin to Pangu 9 jailbreak on your iDevice
- Please don’t forget to do complete device backup. The jailbreak has been worked properly, but on the off chance something goes wrong. So backup will be the good escape plan for any data losing.
- Disable all anti-virus software or firewalls which are running on your device system.
- Enable your device’s Airplane mode. Because your device should be kept on the airplane mode before the process.
- Disable “Find my iPhone” option. Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone > Switch off
- Disable “Passcode or Touch ID” option. Settings > General > Passcode or Touch ID > Switch off.
- Installed latest iTunes version. If you already installed, you can skip this step.
- IMPORTANT : If you have upgraded your iDevice firmware using OTA, don’t forget that OTA update does not work with jailbreak. So download the new firmware and restore your device again using iTunes.
- This tutorial only for windows. We will be back with jailbreak tutorial for mac.
How to jailbreak iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu 9 jailbreak
Step 1 : Download Pangu 9 jailbreak tool ( Pangu v1.0.0) from here.
Step 2 : Connect your iDevice to PC using USB data cable.
Step 3 : Open the tool and allows to identify your device. Pangu will complete device identification within few seconds.
Step 4 : You can see the jailbreak window with Start button. click on it.
Step 5 : In the next window, you will find two buttons named cancel and Already backup. Click on the “Already backup”.
Step 6 : During the jailbreak process, two apps like “WWDC” and “Pangu” will appear on your device home screen. Your device will start to reboot itself after getting permission to unlock your device and turn on the airplane mode again.
Step 7 : After short time, It will ask permission to run the Pangu tool from the home screen. Give the permission to do it.
Step 8 : Pangu will few seconds to complete the jailbreak process and you will get the message “Jailbreak completed”. Now safely close the pangu app. You can find the cydia icon after reboot your device.
That is all. Now you can enable Find my iPhone and Passcode or touch ID which are disabled temporary before the process. If you need to watch a video demonstration scroll down and watch our video tutorial.
Jailbreak iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 – Video Tutorial
If you failed on the jailbreak in several times, you can try again after restart both of your device or enable airplane mode or else restore your device through the Pangu restore function.
Terms : Use the Pangu 9 jailbreak tool at your own risk. We can’t assume responsibility for any device damaged during the process.
About new Pangu 1.1 version
So at the moment Pangu 1.1 is the latest and support of Mac. The Pangu team added many features with 1.1 version, in those features biggest change was Pangu main interface supports English language. Before release Pangu Jailbreak tool, SnOwbreak and GeeksnOw are the only tool which is capable for iOS 7.1.1 and iOS 7.1.2 Jailbreak. And these Jailbreak tools still have some limitations. The GeeksnOw and SnOwbreak support iPhone 4 models only, and GeeksnOw is supporting Windows and SnOwbreak is alternative for GeeksnOw Mac
New features of Pangu 1.1 version
- Pangu interface support English language.
- Fix boot loop issue.
- Use different exploits instead of iOn1c (cyberelevatOr jailbreak tool developer)
- Added online self verification.
- File size reduce to 30 MB from 79MB.
What is Untethered Jailbreak?
In the jailbreak, there are three types of jailbreak methods.
In those, untethered jailbreak is the advance. In the untethered jailbreak is the advance. In the Untethered Jailbreak, iDevice not requires computer to reboot
When compare Pangu 1.1 tool with GeeksnOw and SnOwbreak tools, The Pangu is the most advantage tool, because Pangu is on untethered and GeeksnOw still on tethered and SnOwbreak on semi-untethered. The most advantage part of Pangu is supporting most of the iDevice.
Compatible iDevices for Pangu 1.1
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5S
- iPad Air
- iPad mini
- iPad mini Retina
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPod touch 5
So at the moment iOS 8 beta is the latest iOS version of Apple still Pangu doesn’t support iOS 8 beta and only works with iOS 7.1 and 7.1.1 and 7.1.2 untethered jailbreak. So in this content you can get full idea how to jailbreak your iDevices with Pangu as iOS 7.1.2 Untethered.
Requirements for Pangu 1.1
- Pangu jailbreak process will take 10 to 15 minutes, so you have to wait until the finish.
- Make sure enough battery life until a process finish
- Your Computer should as per; XP for Windows / 10.8 for Mac
- Disable current passcode until the jailbreak process finish.
- Your device must run iOS 7.1 / 7.1.1 / 7.1.2 versions (you can check your version from following this path from your iDevices, go to Settings > General > About >= Version).
- Make sure should install iTunes latest version if you are using a Window system.
- Backup all data before start Pangu jailbreak.
- USB cable for connect your iDevice to a Computer.
How to do a Untethered Jailbreak iOS 7.1 – iOS 7.1.2 Using Pangu 1.1
- Use our Download link to download Pangu latest version.
- Connect your iDevice to computer using USB cable.
- Run the application same,
01. Windows users should run application, right click on pangu.exe and run as Administrator.
02. Mac users should run application, open pangu.dmg and double click on Pangu icon.
- To move to Pangu jailbreak process, your iDevice should recognize Pangu, Once it finish click jailbreak button.
- Now Pangu will inform to you change device date and time, make sure set it as June/02/2014 08.30 p.m and once it set please disable Set Automatically toggle.
- Once you set the date, Pangu will start jailbreak process automatically.
- Wait until Pangu ask to unlock device and open Pangu app, now open it and click continue button.
- Let continue pangu jailbreak process itself, now you will get message unlock your device after reboot.
- So Pangu jailbreak process still running and stay calm, once it finish you can see Cydia icon is placed your homescreen.
Video Tutorial for Windows users
Video Tutorial for Mac users
Special Thanks to;
And all others who contributed to this jailbreak.
Here is the good news for all Apple users those who love to jailbreak iOS 7.1 and get the benefit of cydia download. PanGu team has released their latest update of panGu 1.1.0 to the public yesterday. The newest panGu jailbreak update comes up with few important improvements. They published panGu Mac version for the first time along with the panGu Windows version. Now Mac users also can download panGu tool and jailbreak iOS on their Apple device. Use the following buttons for download pangu latest versions.
Pangu 1.0 application was only available in Chinese language. But panGu 1.1.0 newest version available in both Chinese and English support. It is more easier to jailbreak iPhone, iPad or iPod for Apple users who lives in every part of the world. Watch the following screenshot of Pangu English version.
Also with the new release PanGu team has released more improvements which is helpful for jailbreak users. Such as,
- PanGu 1.1.0 available both Window and Mac version.
- Added English support for panGu new release.
- Optimized the file size of the application
- Capable for fix the pangu boot loop bug error.
- Add some modifications for interface.
- Improved network protection and pay more attention for networking tools.
So panGu is the only jailbreak tool for jailbreak iOS 7.1.1 on any Apple device. This tool doesn’t contain side effects or additional threats. The world best jailbreakers named, MuscleNerd and iH8sn0w has confirmed about it. But it is good for your safety backup all the important data on your Apple device before launch the panGu jailbreak.