panGu jailbreak step-by-step video guide
jailbreak iOS 7.1.1 and iOS 7.1.2 with latest pangu 1.1.0 version
The china jailbreak developers first release 23 June pangu 1.0 version to jailbreak iOS 7.1.1 and then they release the latest version in iOS jailbreak world pangu 1.1.0 to jailbreak iOS 7.1.2 on this week. so pangu latest versiln support with both of MAC OS X, windows and we called this pangu 1.1 version an ”pangu English version”.you can free download pangu 1.1 jailbreak tool using our pangu download links. you can used our pangu jailbreak seep’s guide and pangu jailbreak video guide to jailbreak your Apple iOS 7.1.2 devices.
pangu jailbreak video guide
improvements in Pangu 1.1.0?
- Support English language
- MB 30.6 file size.
- it can be Fix boot loop issue
- Using newest information leak bug instead of jailbreak developer @i0n1c’s
- Add latest online self verification(Download Pangu 1.1.0)
pangu jailbreak compatible with following devices
- iPhone 5s, 5c, 5,iPhone 4S, 4
- iPad Air, 4, 3, iPad Air 2
- Retina iPad mini and iPad Mini (1st gen.. iPad mini)
- Apple iPod touch 5G
jailbreak iOS 7.1.2 with Pangu 1.1 step-by-stps guide (windows)
- panGu 1.1 download
- Plug your idevice to windows or MAC PC, and backup your all data using i-tuns
- Open Pangu v1.1.0 to Directly run
- Click “Jailbreak” Button to iOS 7.1.2 jailbreak Process.
- The most impotent thing is you need to change date on your idevice – to 2014 June 2.
01. Settings –>02. General –> 03. Date and Time, disable Set auto… and adjust the time to any time period of June/2/2014
- So, now you have to see PanGu app.. on your home screen, then click it to proceed.
- Then your Apple idevice will auto.. rebooting, please do not close pangu1.1.0 jailbreak process .exe & disconnect your idevice.
- Done, pangu1.1.0 jailbreak process was completed but device reboot again now you can see Cydia 1.1.12 icon already installed on your Apple idevice.
Author – Suranga wickramasinghe