Pangu iOS 10.0.1- Another Pangu Jailbreak
Pangu holds credits for iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak. And thanks to them we now in a hope of soon iOS 10 jailbreak updates too. As for all stands now iOS 10/iOS 10.0.1 jailbreak is proven multiple times. And there Pangu is the only jailbreak team that we can keep trust for a tool release. In that way let’s look for all possibilities to get Pangu iOS 10.0.1 in the stand of upgraded iOS 10.0.1. So here we go for all fresh jailbreak updates.
Apple moves on upgrading the software and iOS 10.0.1 is upgraded only days after iOS 10 official announcement. But for the interesting part we still find iOS 10 jailbreak with a raised excitement just like what we heard with the very first iOS 10 beta. Even though iOS 10.0.1 is not a big deal like iOS 10 which houses a vast feature enhancement, it too comes addressing bug fixes. In that way you can have a stable run if you head iOS 10.0.1 download. But still we do not know what will be iOS 10/iOS 10.0.1 jailbreak state in coming days.
Update: iOS 10.0.2 is upgraded with fix to iPhone 7 audio bug. And also you can now try iOS 10.1 beta 2 if you are a member of developer or public beta testing program in Apple
Pangu and iOS 10 Jailbreak
Apple tries new innovations with every new upgrade. And iOS 10/iOS 10.0.1/iOS 10.0.2 is the biggest example we find in view now. But that has not made iOS jailbreak less interesting. It is clearly proven with all what we heard up to now. So have look.
- Developer iH8snow demonstrated iOS 10 jailbreak and Cydia install through a video release when iOS 10 beta 1 released
- Team Pangu shows a working jailbreak giving hope on Pangu 10 at MOSEC 2016
- Developer/iOS hacker Luca Todesco released “YaluX” showing Cydia install on iOS 10 when iOS 10 at the final beta
- Luca Todesco shows Cydia substrate support for iOS 10 through a more demonstrative video
- As the final confirmation for the moment, Luca once again proven jailbreak possibilities tweeting a picture that proves iPhone 7 jailbreak on upgraded iOS 10.0.1
Even though Luca and developer iH8snow talks about iOS 10.0.1/iOS 10 jailbreak we cannot look on them for a tool release. In that way Pangu is the biggest hope to see a new jailbreak release on Apple’s latest operating system. So there is a big chance to hear Pangu iOS 10.0.1 if Pangu willing to keep the work form just like they hinted at MOSEC 2016. So there we will have to wait for a soon update.
Pangu iOS 10.0.1 Jailbreak
Pangu iOS 10.0.1 is the next jailbreak release those who are upgraded to iOS 10.0.1 are wishing for. And as to what team revealed at MOSEC there is a big chance for another Pangu jailbreak soon. But still we find no official confirmations rather than above given clues. In that way we will have to keep this excitement for some more days ahead to find Pangu iOS 10.0.1/iOS 10/iOS 10.0.2 updates.
Pangu 10.0.1 jailbreak will work for:
- Latest iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini and iPad mini 4
- iPad 4, iPad Air and iPad Air 2
- 6th Gen iPod touch
- 12.9 inch and 9.7 inch iPad Pro models
- iPhone SE
At the moment Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak works for all eligible versions across 64-bit device range. And it still works on semi-untethered techniques with favorable updates too. But in case if you upgrade you will lose jailbreak and Cydia install rights. So there you can to be really conscious if you are a jailbreaker.
Update: Zerodium bounty for iOS 10 jailbreak is now announced at $1.5 Million. So all eligible iOS hackers can now try with the working exploits and grab the biggest reward.
We still do not know when to see Pangu iOS 10.0.1. And also we cannot predict how the tool interface going to be view in the final build. May be it is another semi-untethered, if not a new jailbreak like a one-tap solution. So let’s give some time for Pangu to find a working iOS 10/iOS 10.0.1/iOS 10.0.2 jailbreak solution.