Most awaited iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak tool has out by Pangu. The tool is currently available only for windows, but mac users can install windows on a virtual machine and then can use Pangu 9. All iPhones, iPads and iPod touches including iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus are supported for Pangu 9 jailbreak. Here is the complete instruction about how to jailbreak iOS 9 with Pangu.
Pangu 9 jailbreak is compatible following iOS devices
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini with retina, iPad mini 3, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad
- iPod touch (5th and 6th generation)
Pre-requirements – Before begin to Pangu 9 jailbreak on your iDevice
- Please don’t forget to do complete device backup. The jailbreak has been worked properly, but on the off chance something goes wrong. So backup will be the good escape plan for any data losing.
- Disable all anti-virus software or firewalls which are running on your device system.
- Enable your device’s Airplane mode. Because your device should be kept on the airplane mode before the process.
- Disable “Find my iPhone” option. Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone > Switch off
- Disable “Passcode or Touch ID” option. Settings > General > Passcode or Touch ID > Switch off.
- Installed latest iTunes version. If you already installed, you can skip this step.
- IMPORTANT : If you have upgraded your iDevice firmware using OTA, don’t forget that OTA update does not work with jailbreak. So download the new firmware and restore your device again using iTunes.
- This tutorial only for windows. We will be back with jailbreak tutorial for mac.
How to jailbreak iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu 9 jailbreak
Step 1 : Download Pangu 9 jailbreak tool ( Pangu v1.0.0) from here.
Step 2 : Connect your iDevice to PC using USB data cable.
Step 3 : Open the tool and allows to identify your device. Pangu will complete device identification within few seconds.
Step 4 : You can see the jailbreak window with Start button. click on it.
Step 5 : In the next window, you will find two buttons named cancel and Already backup. Click on the “Already backup”.
Step 6 : During the jailbreak process, two apps like “WWDC” and “Pangu” will appear on your device home screen. Your device will start to reboot itself after getting permission to unlock your device and turn on the airplane mode again.
Step 7 : After short time, It will ask permission to run the Pangu tool from the home screen. Give the permission to do it.
Step 8 : Pangu will few seconds to complete the jailbreak process and you will get the message “Jailbreak completed”. Now safely close the pangu app. You can find the cydia icon after reboot your device.
That is all. Now you can enable Find my iPhone and Passcode or touch ID which are disabled temporary before the process. If you need to watch a video demonstration scroll down and watch our video tutorial.
Jailbreak iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 – Video Tutorial
If you failed on the jailbreak in several times, you can try again after restart both of your device or enable airplane mode or else restore your device through the Pangu restore function.
Terms : Use the Pangu 9 jailbreak tool at your own risk. We can’t assume responsibility for any device damaged during the process.