Download Pangu for jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 to 9.2
Pangu team released a new jailbreak tool for iOS 9.2 to 9.3.3 devices. This latest jailbreak tool claimed to work on all 64 bit devices and currently only in Chinese language. MAC and linux users will have to run a virtual machine since PP Pangu 9.3.3 is requires Windows PC.
Pangu 9.3.3 supported devices
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE
iPod touch 6G
iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro
This is a semi untethered jailbreak which is a combination of tethered and untethered jailbraks. Users may requires to re install Cydia by running PP Pangu tool everytime you reboot the device.
How to jailbreak with Pangu 9.3.3
You need a Windows computer, Compatible device and a data cable to run Pangu 9.3.3. Prepare your device by having a full backup, Turn off Find my iPhone, Passcode lock and you are ready to proceed with Cydia download
- Make sure you have iOS 9.2, 9.2.1, 9.3, 9.3.1, 9.3.2 or 9.3.3
- Connect your device to the computer
- Run PP Pangu jailbreak tool installer
- Grant necessary permissions to run the software
- Click on the button of interface to start downloading jailbreak tool
- After download, Go to homescreen of your device and run PP Pangu jailbreak tool
- Go to your Settings > General > Device Management.
- Make the profile trusted
- Go back to home screen and run PP Pangu tool
- Enable Push notifications
- Tap on jailbreak button
- Lock the device
- Wait until your device respring itself and you will have Cydia installed.
Restart your device and try again if PP Pangu failed to complete jailbreak process.