Category: Pangu download
Today we are going to introduce you one of the very best third-party App Store for Apple iOS running devices and also it’s ‘Cydia’. In the current past, Cydia has come to be a growing number of renowned among iOS individuals with the remarkable new growths in Cydia. So in this write-up, we are most likely to talk about some best ways to Cydia Download in your iDevice easily. Before we heading to Cydia Download, we will certainly clarify you much more regarding iOS Jailbreak as it’s the finest means to obtain Cydia Download in your tool.
iOS Jailbreak in Short
Jailbreak is a procedure of getting to your iDevice software program by going via the limitations as well as restrictions of your device manufacturer. It’s simply the best way to gain real ownership of your device as well. As all of us recognize Apple is the most protected mobile Operating System worldwide, and as a result of that you have a lot of limits when you utilizing iOS and Jailbreak will help you to break those restrictions as well as surpass those limitations that I stated above.
What is Cydia? & Reason Why We Recommend it.
Cydia is one of the major factors why individuals Jailbreak iPhone. In other words, Cydia is the App Store for you once you jailbreak your iOS. This amazing third-party App Store was developed by one of the most well-known iOS developer Mr. Jay Freeman in 2008. Cydia is known as the first secondary App Store for Apple iOS and iOS users can download this awesome App in their iDevices by Jailbreak iOS for free. Cydia also includes thousands and thousands of different third-party Apps, Tweaks, Themes and even Ringtone Markers. This variety of Application was one of the major reason why users start to fall in love with Cydia and today more than 50 million iOS users using Cydia as their main App Store as well.
Cydia Vs Apple App Store
- Apple App Store is your default application store as well as Cydia is a third party application Store which you can get by Jailbreak iOS.
- Contrasted to Apple App Store, Cydia consists of so many new things such as Tweaks, Ringtones, and also Themes.
- Cydia also allows you Paypal as well as Amazon settlement kinds to purchase from Cydia and it’s a significant advantage of Cydia Download on your gadget.
- The majority of the points inside Cydia was denied by Apple App Store so Cydia includes the substantial number of points compared to the Apple App Store.
- Cydia is 100% reversible however App Store is irreversible.
Best Way to Cydia Download
As we understand Cydia Download is among the well-known subjects these days. There are few means to Cydia Download in your iDevice as well as the jailbreak is one of the popular approaches amongst every one of them. There are so numerous ways to Jailbreak iOS, as well as programmers and hackers around the world, developed many sorts of Jailbreak tools to Jailbreak different variation of iOS. I have actually discussed several of the world’s most well-known jailbreak tools below.
- Taig Jailbreak
- Yalu Jailbreak
- iNstant Jailbreak
- Pangu Jailbreak
You can conveniently discover those approaches by merely browsing in your web browser and also as all of these devices are 100% cost-free you can easily Jailbreak and Cydia Download on your tool without investing a single cent.
Cydia was developed by Jay Freeman(Saurik) and I would certainly such as to thanks him for establishing such an impressive third-party App store for 100% totally free as well as all the copyrights on Cydia most likely to him as well.
- Can we download Cydia from App Store?
No. Even it installs and work as a normal iOS App, Cydia is not just a normal App. iOS jailbreak is the only single way to get Cydia on any iOS platform and you have to go through a system optimization process to download this amazing third-party App Store on your device.
- Is it Free?
Yes. Cydia is a 100% free third-party Application.
- Can I get Cydia on my iPad?
Yes. Cydia is developed for iOS running devices and it will work on any iOS running device including iPhones, iPads, and iPods as well.
- What is the best way to Cydia Download?
As Cydia is combined with iOS Jailbreak, you must find a proper jailbreak tool to download Cydia on your device. There are so many jailbreak tools developed by different hackers and developers all around the world. Ex. Instant Jailbreak, CydiaPro etc.
Within each and every iOS updates the jailbreak lovers hope to receive a cracking tool to blast the firmware and enjoy the freedom within their iDevice. As a result of that now most of the jailbreak lovers are hoping to use Pangu iOS 10.3.1 with the release of the minor firmware update several weeks ago. Actually, this firmware edition is released with the built number 14E304 and around 30MB of size. And it has the focus to enhance the security features and some bug fixes. Not only that within this Apple has again joined the 32-bit device users to iOS 10 journey. Therefore, now iPhone 5 and later, iPad 4 and above and the 6G iPod touch and later devices users able to use this fantastic tool.
If any iDevice users wish to upgrade his/her beloved device to the latest version, then you can do it through OTA, or iTunes update. And here is the guide for you to know about iOS 10.3.1 and its inner features.
Latest updates on Pangu Jailbreak iOS 10.3!
Pangu is a free and most advance iOS jailbreaking tool which is developed by the Pangu team which is highly capable of providing jailbreak solutions for various iOS devices including iPod, iPad and iPhones. It is Chinese developing team and they have introduced their fist tool on the 23rd of June in the year of 2014 by providing a complete jailbreaking solution for the iOS 7.1 on all IOS devices and also for the 4th generation of Apple Television.
Actually this first tool was also supported for the iOS 7.1.2 and this only because of team has suspected firmware will be used by the apple to patch up the vulnerabilities which are used in the tool.
But after the v9.3.3 they have got much popular in the jailbreaking world and we have to talk about them again because of the newest beta member of the iOS 10 version , iOS 10.3 which was released to the public before 3 days ago.
So at the time that w all are talking about the jailbreak possibility of iOS 10.3 all iOS users are also hoping a solution from the Pangu team to have a Pangu Jailbreak iOS 10.3. But unfortunately Pangu 10.3 unofficial jailbreak tool is only available as iOS 10.3 developer version. According to some reliable resources at this time the jailbreak is taking places as a Tethered jailbreak but Availability of Cydia is still not confirmed.
So we have to understand that the Pangu jailbreak is still not available for the public users. Actually at this time the jailbreaking world is spinning slowly by taking time to provide complete jailbreak solution for the iOS 10.3. But we can hope for jailbreak update maybe as a Yalu and Pangu semi tethered jailbreak for the iOs 10.3 and we also hope this will not take much time as other previous versions.
But the problem is Apple company is now offer a big cash prices for the most of the experienced hackers who are working in the jailbreak community for reporting bugs to the Apple mobiles Company.
So this gives out a chance for the hackers to work with the Apple Mobiles than hardworking in jailbtreaking community. So most of the great and skillful are hackers are retiring from the jailbreaking.
But many iOs uses have kept their trust on pangu team that they will not accept those Apple Mobile’s invitations by putting jailbreak Community into danger. Therefore we are expecting a newest jailbreak update from our beloved Pangu team as Pangu Jailbreak iOS 10.3.
Download Pangu for jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 to 9.2
Pangu team released a new jailbreak tool for iOS 9.2 to 9.3.3 devices. This latest jailbreak tool claimed to work on all 64 bit devices and currently only in Chinese language. MAC and linux users will have to run a virtual machine since PP Pangu 9.3.3 is requires Windows PC.
Pangu 9.3.3 supported devices
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE
iPod touch 6G
iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro
This is a semi untethered jailbreak which is a combination of tethered and untethered jailbraks. Users may requires to re install Cydia by running PP Pangu tool everytime you reboot the device.
How to jailbreak with Pangu 9.3.3
You need a Windows computer, Compatible device and a data cable to run Pangu 9.3.3. Prepare your device by having a full backup, Turn off Find my iPhone, Passcode lock and you are ready to proceed with Cydia download
- Make sure you have iOS 9.2, 9.2.1, 9.3, 9.3.1, 9.3.2 or 9.3.3
- Connect your device to the computer
- Run PP Pangu jailbreak tool installer
- Grant necessary permissions to run the software
- Click on the button of interface to start downloading jailbreak tool
- After download, Go to homescreen of your device and run PP Pangu jailbreak tool
- Go to your Settings > General > Device Management.
- Make the profile trusted
- Go back to home screen and run PP Pangu tool
- Enable Push notifications
- Tap on jailbreak button
- Lock the device
- Wait until your device respring itself and you will have Cydia installed.
Restart your device and try again if PP Pangu failed to complete jailbreak process.
Nowadays, all the iDevice users are expecting to accept the next solution from Pangu jailbreak. They are most waiting for the new jailbreak release to customize their iPhones, iPads and iPod Touches with thousands of new tweaks and apps. Actually, this is the most suitable time to talk about iOS 9.3 and iOS 9.3.1 jailbreak. But I think to reserve my page to jailbreak beginners. It means today, I think to talk about jailbreak and brilliant 3rd party app of Cydia. Earlier all, I can simply say, Cydia downloader is the awesome application that can be used to download unlimited and new tweaks, games, apps, themes, mods and more to move your device into a glamorous look.
Actually, we can find a number of differences between jailbroken device and unjailbroken device. You can expand your device performance with Cydia installer. If you are a Cydia lover, this guide will very important for you. Hence, I ready to talk about the amazing app of Cydia and method of jailbreak.
What is Jailbreak and Why You Need to Jailbreak Your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch?
As I mentioned, most Apple consumers think to jailbreak their device to download Cydia when they are planning to buy an Apple device, because jailbreak is the awesome method of removing manufacturer limitation in all apple device including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, even Apple TV. Actually, the jailbreak is the cool program to unlock your Apple handset for use with another cellular network. In non-jailbroken iOS devices, you will have the problem when you download some apps because it is manufacturer limitation. But no more worries, through jailbreak, you are able to download various kinds of applications to your device.
You can change full of your device look including icons, wallpapers, dock, backgrounds, status bar, chat bubbles, keyboard and etc through Cydia downloader. If you are the one, who is looking to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, read below points.
Top Reasons to Jailbreak the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- You will be able to download lots of tweaks and apps through Cydia installer. Even you can rename your apps easily. You can change “Spotify” to “Music” or “Sparrow” to “Email”. You can’t do that with you non-jailbroken iOS device. If you have jailbroken iDevice, then you have complete freedom to organize your device apps. You can add additional rows, adjust icon sizes, add more icons to the home screen dock, customize folders and more.
- You can change your device look completely with Cydia download. It allows users to change the lock screen, the logo appears themes and more. You can select your favorite themes among well-designed lots of custom themes.
- Make the most of the Siri
- If you have jailbroken device you can now tether your data connections to others. There are no additional charges. MyWi and TetherMe are both very popular options in Cydia.
- Expand 3D touch capability
- You can make better security with jailbreak. You can give more protection using Touch ID tweaks.
How to Get Cydia downloader on Your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch?
Cydia is the final result of jailbreak. Cydia is the 3rd party application to download our favorites games, tweaks, theme, mods and more. If you are looking to get Cydia download on your iOS device, then it is very simple to do. You have to do :
- Download the latest Cydia downloader tool like Pangu, TaiG.
- Connect your device to PC.
- Open the tool and let to identify your device.
- Click START to continue the process.
- Your device will reboot at the end of the process.
- Cydia icon appears on your device home screen.
Current situation of jailbreak and Cydia download
If you’re using iOS 9.3 or iOS 9.3.1 running iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, you are unable to jailbreak and download Cydia on your device because there is no any jailbreak solution for iOS 9.2 through iOS 9.3.1 at this moment. However, according to rumors Pangu will release a new jailbreak tool for Cydia lovers in the near future.
So, stay with us for more news about Cydia and jailbreak.
iOS 9.3.1 is the latest iOS version which released by the Apple and it is possible to update your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch via over-the-air update. Apple released iOS 9.3 on 21st March with the new improvements of Notes, News, CarPlay Music, Night Shift mode and etc. After few days, Apple released the 1st minor update which is iOS 9.3.1 for the iOS users to fix an issue in iOS 9.3. So, this guide about iOS 9.3.1 jailbreak with Pangu jailbreak and this will teach you to Cydia download on your iOS 9.3.1 running iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with the Pangu 9.3 jailbreak.
Supporting iOS version for Pangu 9.3 jailbreak
- iOS 9.3
- iOS 9.3.1
Cydia download for iOS 9.3.1 compatible devices
- iPhone 6s/ 6s plus
- iPhone 6/ 6 plus
- iPhone 5s/ 5c/ 5
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 4s
- iPod Touch 5th/ 6th generation
- iPad 3/ 4
- iPad Air / Air 2
- iPad Mini 2/ Mini 3/ Mini 4
How to jailbreak iOS 9.3.1 using Pangu jailbreak
iOS 9.3 came out with new improvements such as Touch ID and Password works with Notes app to protect your personal information, new Night Shift mode, improvement of CarPay Music and etc. But there was an error in iOS 9.3 that some iDevices were crash and freeze while a long tap on a web link. Then, Apple has fixed that bug with iOS 9.3.1.
With the official release of the iOS 9.3, all the jailbreak and Cydia lovers was searching and searching for iOS 9.3 jailbreak. But, as iDevice users, you have to know the current situation of iOS 9.3 and iOS 9.3.1. It is not possible to jailbreak and Cydia download for iOS 9.3 with Pangu jailbreak the moment and there is a row of iOS versions to jailbreak. iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3 and iOS 9.3.1. Not to worry because we had to know that Team Pangu is working hard to release the tool for iOS 9.3.1 jailbreak and they will release it soon for the jailbreak community.
We can keep our hopes on Team Pangu because they are the jailbreak owners of iOS 9 to iOS 9.1 version. So, I’m sure that Pangu will release a new jailbreak solution for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users as they done before. Stay with Pangu jailbreak for more jailbreak and Cydia news.
Status of Upcoming iOS 9.3 Pangu Jailbreak for Cydia download
Most of you all might watchful that the news has procured by apple, which was the new released version on 21st of March.it has really classy scheme of work was the release of ios 9.3. The lots of key features introduced in ios 9.3.main feature called night shifting feature.it will automatically change the colors of your device. I have already talked about these features in my above post. Therefore, today I am going to mention a different kind of things that you have not familiar.
Exactly, this is a Major update to iOS. No even like prior version, it comes with a Variety of cool new features adding flagship feature, it is the night shift feature that mentioned in above para. It can change the color temperature of your display, the Possibility to pair Multiple Apple watches, New ways for developers to update to new betas, Fast and furious Actions, Improved various apps and Note app as well as Health App and Carplay and also education Benefits and much more. With all these several cool features, we can take in ios 9.3 is a Massive update. Somehow, every after released tool, so many jailbreak team are starting them work on Jailbreaking. Therefore, talk is about Jailbreak or not, and is it Possible to Jailbreak or not. Actually, how you think about jailbreak possibility is it jailbreak anyone or not. Just consider jailbreak ios 9.3.
Most recent Equipment for iOS 9.3 Jailbreak Compatibility & firmware versions
- iPhone 6 plus iPhone 6 iPhone 5s iPhone 5c iPhone 5 iPhone 4s iPhone 4
- iPad mini 2 iPad mini iPad air 2 iPad air iPad 4 iPad 3 iPad 2
- iPod touch 5g,
- Recent Update iOS 9.3, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.0
- iOS 8.4.1, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.1 iOS 8.1, iOS 8.0
- iOS 7.1.2, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.1
Would you like to upgrade your device using iOS 9.3 Jailbreak; here the step Guides to follow
- Initially, Jailbreak process will require downloading ios 9.3 for Pangu on your windows computer
- Connect PC and the Device using USB cable
- Currently, you request to power off your Ios 9.3 device
- After that, you can click on the Pangu Folder
- Pangu will detect your device soon, you bale to establish to Facilitate
- It will begin with the all told description
- Afterward, the ios 9.3 Cydia install is Add. Suddenly after the Install you able to see the Cydia icon on your iDevice screen
The most powerful Jailbreak team has await for iOS 9.3 Jailbreak
Most of the people who are await for ios 9.3 jailbreak through ios 9.3 Cydia download. You can expect for iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pros and iPhones as well as iPod Touch. We must thanks to Cydia who had released ios 9.1 as their final jailbreak version. Prior time they were released ios 9 jailbreak series for iDevice. Currently, have not possibility to jailbreak newest ios version like ios 9.2, 9.2.1 and 9.3.but I make sure they will take the place of ios 9.3 untethered jailbreak tool for iPhones and iPads. This time apple has miss one iDevice model, they had not add to the compatible ios 9.3 for iPod. Finally, you can stay with positive mind and stay hopefully of them. Because, I am sure they will take a right destination as a First jailbreakers.
Pangu 8 updated 1.2.0 for jailbreak iOS 8.1
Panguteam released an update for Pangu 8 1.1.0. New Pangu 8 version includes mane bug fixes and optimized jailbreak process for better performance. Pangu 8 now bundled the latest Cydia 1.1.15 version. It’s better to jailbreak your device now if you haven’t done it yet. Because Apple will release iOS 8.1.1 soon which seems to be patching Pangu exploits. You won’t be able to jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 for a while until new iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak update is coming.
Pangu 8 v1.2.0 changes log
- Llaunchd cpu drain on 32bit devices fixed.
- Safari reloading / crash error fixed.
- Now you can restore iPad Air2/iPad Mini3.
Download Pangu 8 1.2.0
Pangu jailbreak team released pangu 1.2 jailbreak tool for boot loop problem fix and AFC2, sand box log issue and fix other improvements. you can jailbreak with pangu 1.2 Saurik’s AFC2 form cydia, you can access full file system. pangu 1.2 download you can jailbreak iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1 and iOS 7.1.2 running iphone, ipad and ipods. it’s supported with pangu Mac and windows operating systems. Download pangu 1.2 jailbreak tool mac and windows freeand directly.
Download pangu 1.2 jailbreak free
Pangu 1.2 Changes
- iphone 4/ 4s boot loop error fix.
- Added AFC2.
- Fix loging Sand box issue
- If you fall jailbreak show notification
- Add patch for task for pid.
iOS 7.1.2 jailbreak pangu 1.2 jailbreak step’s guide and video and more details you can get visit this link. pangu untethered jailbreak for download free and stay with us for latest pangu jailbreak tools free download and pangu latest updates.
Author – Niresha Wickramasinghe
jailbreak iOS 7.1.1 and iOS 7.1.2 with latest pangu 1.1.0 version
The china jailbreak developers first release 23 June pangu 1.0 version to jailbreak iOS 7.1.1 and then they release the latest version in iOS jailbreak world pangu 1.1.0 to jailbreak iOS 7.1.2 on this week. so pangu latest versiln support with both of MAC OS X, windows and we called this pangu 1.1 version an ”pangu English version”.you can free download pangu 1.1 jailbreak tool using our pangu download links. you can used our pangu jailbreak seep’s guide and pangu jailbreak video guide to jailbreak your Apple iOS 7.1.2 devices.
pangu jailbreak video guide
improvements in Pangu 1.1.0?
- Support English language
- MB 30.6 file size.
- it can be Fix boot loop issue
- Using newest information leak bug instead of jailbreak developer @i0n1c’s
- Add latest online self verification(Download Pangu 1.1.0)
pangu jailbreak compatible with following devices
- iPhone 5s, 5c, 5,iPhone 4S, 4
- iPad Air, 4, 3, iPad Air 2
- Retina iPad mini and iPad Mini (1st gen.. iPad mini)
- Apple iPod touch 5G
jailbreak iOS 7.1.2 with Pangu 1.1 step-by-stps guide (windows)
- panGu 1.1 download
- Plug your idevice to windows or MAC PC, and backup your all data using i-tuns
- Open Pangu v1.1.0 to Directly run
- Click “Jailbreak” Button to iOS 7.1.2 jailbreak Process.
- The most impotent thing is you need to change date on your idevice – to 2014 June 2.
01. Settings –>02. General –> 03. Date and Time, disable Set auto… and adjust the time to any time period of June/2/2014
- So, now you have to see PanGu app.. on your home screen, then click it to proceed.
- Then your Apple idevice will auto.. rebooting, please do not close pangu1.1.0 jailbreak process .exe & disconnect your idevice.
- Done, pangu1.1.0 jailbreak process was completed but device reboot again now you can see Cydia 1.1.12 icon already installed on your Apple idevice.
Author – Suranga wickramasinghe
Pangu v1.1 update was released few days ago for both Windows and Mac users. Actually the big news here Pangu download for Mac as Mac users were left without a usable version after the initial Windows Only version of Pangu 1.1 was released.
Windows users should be happy too, as version 1.1 of Pangu brings with it English text that makes it easier to follow along in the Jailbreak process. The update also gets rid of the nefarious check box that allowed pirated software to be easily installed on your device. Pangu download 1.1 is a streamlined version of the original tool. If you’ve been on the fence about using it, then perhaps this latest update will console your concerns. Check inside to view our Step by Step Jailbreak guide.
Tutorials – Pangu download for untethered jailbreak iOS 7.1.2
Requirements for Pangu Jailbreak
- A computer, running Windows (XP minimum) Mac OS X(10.7 minimum)
- iTunes installed if you’re working with Windows
- An iDevice running iOS 7.1 through iOS 7.1.2 (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version)
- Apple USB cable to connect the device to the computer
Steps by Step guide for – PanGu windows Jailbreak
- pangu download for windows available here
- Plug in your iDevice to your computer’s USB port.
- Open “Pangu 1.1.exe” on your Windows computer. You may see a blue error box, if so click more info and click “Run Anyway”. The Pangu app should open.
- Once your iDevice is detected by the app, click the “Start Jailbreak” button.
- Pangu will ask you to go to Settings / General / Date & Time and disable the “Set Automatically” toggle. You will then need to set the date to June/02/2014.
- Once the date is set, the Jailbreak process will begin automatically. after a little while, Pangu will ask you to open the Pangu app icon on the Home screen of your iOS device. Tap the Pangu icon to launch the Pangu app and tap the “Continue” button.
- The Jailbreak will continue process. You will be asked to unlock your iDevice after it reboots.
- Once Jailbreak is Completed, You should see Cydia on your Home screen.
Video tutorial for Jailbreak Pangu 1.1 via windows
Step by Step guide for PanGu Mac Jailbreak
- Pangu download for MAC here
- Plug in your iDevice to your computer’s USB port.
- Open “Pangu.dmg” on your Mac and double click the Pangu icon to run the application.
- Once your iDevice is detected by the app, click “Start Jailbreak” button.
- Pangu will ask you to go to Settings / General / Date & Time and disable the “Set Automatically” toggle. You will then need to set the date to June/02/2014.
- Once the date is set, the Jailbreak process will start automatically. Finally, Pangu will ask you to open the Pangu app icon on the Home screen, Tap the Pangu icon to launch the Pangu app and tap the continue button.
- Wait patiently, and the Jailbreak will continue process. You will be asked to unlock your device it reboots.
- Once the Jailbreak is completed, you should see Cydia on your Home screen
Video tutorial for Jailbreak Pangu 1.1 via Mac
Congratulations! you now have an untethered jailbreak iOS 7.1.x. Pangu should automatically set your date setting in Settings / General / Date & Time back to “Set Automatically“.
Special Thanks to PanGu developers
Author – Vimu Jayaweera